February 7, 2010
Welcome to the Hart Community Association
Thank you for your interest in our program! We hope that you and/or your child(ren) enjoy the program that you have registered for. Thank you for your support.
We are very fortunate to have use of the schools for the majority of our programming. This is a key component to being able to offer our programs within our community, and keeping our costs reasonable.
In accordance to our agreement with the City of Prince George and School District 57 there are a few requirements that we must follow:
- Please remove outdoor shoes upon entering the school
- All foot wear in gym (parents and children) must be indoor and non skid
- Children who go to the same school will not be allowed to go their classroom to get their shoes, they must bring them with them
- There is no food or drink allowed in the gym area
- Children are not to be left unattended
- Parents of young children are required to remain for the time of the program. The volunteers leading the program are unable to help with toileting and distracted or upset children. The volunteer must stay focused on leading the program.
- Please remember that our leaders are volunteers and please treat them respectfully
We are always looking for feedback on our programs, and welcome you to complete our program survey, call us at 250-962-0240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to offer more programming in our community, and we have access to school space Monday to Friday, 6pm-10pm. We are able to provide advertising for any program, and will take care of registration. All leaders of youth programming require a criminal record check completed, although there is no charge for a criminal record check for volunteer work. If you lead a program, all fees for your family participating in the program will be waived.
People are welcome to attend any of our monthly meetings. For updated information on the work that we are doing, or for a meeting schedule, please see our website at www.hartcommunity.ca.
We hope to run more outdoor ice rinks this year and are looking for volunteers to help. Additionally, we are always very appreciative of donations to help with our programming and projects.
Filed under: About